So I had an appt today, and I learned that the ridiculous burning and throbbing pain in my hands, fingers and wrists lately while trying to sleep is pregnancy-induced Carpal Tunnel! This is apparently extra fluid pressing on the tendons, and I have to get fitted for wrist braces/splints to wear to bed. The fun never ends. Hopefully it will help though, as it's been keeping me up at night, and I really don't need any additional 'help' in that dept. She also gave me a prescription for Zyrtec D, to hopefully help with the never ending sinus congestion that I have been dealing with for the last 32 weeks. Nothing much else to report. I am not dilated yet, but she said my cervix is definitely thinning.
Belly pic taken tonight after dinner. I have officially gained 40 lbs! 46 counting the extra from the Clomid, Femara, and Follistim.
Also, here is a picture of D's finished nesting project!
I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I received a few gifts in honor of the holiday, and frankly, that just feels so weird to me. I don't feel that I have done anything to deserve a Mother's Day gift at this point. I feel like all I have done is to be on the right end of the statistics with injectibles, and to have gotten lucky. Since then I've just gained 40 lbs and missed sushi and alcohol! Being a mother obviously involves much more than that, and I only hope I can rise to the challenge and honor.
4 comments:
Your kitchen is gorgeous and so is your belly! You look great!
Sorry about the carpal tunnel - that sounds painful. Hopefully it is only temporary!
Your belly & kitchen look great!!! And I loved what you said about Mother's day, too funny. You're always so real and down to earth about everything. Good things! =)
I'm so sorry about the carpal tunnel - that sounds incredibly painful. I hope the wrist braces can help out!
Your Kitchen looks amazing! WOW!
Beautiful Baby Bump!:)
I have to say your D has an amazing talent, I love that kitchen!
I am sorry about all the pain, and I hope the braces will ease the discomfort and help you to rest. Also, I hope the zy.rtec will kick in and your sinuses clear up soon. It must be really bad suffering of that for so long.
The sun is shining again! I hope you may enjoy at least a little bit of our Spring!
Post a Comment