Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This is Really Happening

(I know my name is on there, but I am beyond caring about that!)

The new job?  Kind of sucks a bag of dicks.  *SIGH*.  Everybody is super nice, but the job itself blows.  Ah well, hopefully I can stick it out til the babies come, bedrest, or whatever!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww, sorry the job sucks. Wow, I still can't believe you're having two babies!!

quadmom said...

*hugs* Sorry the job sucks. :( Hopefully it will get better. Yes, this is really happening, and you are going to do just great! I know it. Promise. Email me anytime if you need to vent or talk or anything at all, okay? I've been there -- I get it! Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your job! But YAY for babies. :)

Kari said...

Babies!! Beautiful!! Sorry about the job. :(

Leslie said...

Love your picture!! I am sorry that your job is not what you expected - I am right there with you as my job sucks too!! Wishing you the best and look forward to hearing your next update!